I like to think I am classy. But then I think of the long list of unclassy things I do, and realize its just wishful thinking.
Classy ladies do not (but I do):
- Go outside in their pajamas (to let the dog out or turn on/off sprinklers) while holding their arm across their boobs so no one can see they are not wearing a bra. They probably don’t go outside in their pajamas at all.
- Let their yard get over ran with weeds. Seriously, I work on the garden area, but all the stupid flower beds are COVERED in weeds, and they come back like crazy. I hate to admit it, but Michael and I are going to be using poison spray for everywhere except our food garden. Its just overwhelming!
- Let their grass get almost a foot tall (or at least the weeds). We don’t have a mower (Michael is working on rebuilding an old one his friend gave him. We also don’t have a truck, so we have to wait until our generous friend is able to bring his over for us to borrow. So we have the worst yard on the block.
- Think that a ponytail is a suitable substitute for a shower some days.
- Wear jeans to church. Especially not churches where the men all wear suits and the women wear dresses.
- Think that their husband’s boxer shorts (which he just wears as shorts when he is around the house, not underwear) are an acceptable alternative for a slip under skirts.
- Have their bra straps show.
And the one that got me thinking about this:
- They do not use their dog run as a clothesline.
Yup, I should just accept it, I am not classy, I am trashy!
This post may be linked up at one of these wonderful blog hops: