This was actually one of my more popular posts when it was first published, but I still thought I would share it again. Any additions to the post are in pink, as usual 🙂
- Accidental Pregnancies – So I have been trying for years to get pregnant, you go slut around and accidentally get pregnant?
- Immediate Pregnancies – You quit taking your birth control last month and now you are pregnant?
- People Who Give You Retarded Advice –
– Just stop trying and you will get pregnant
– My friend adopted a baby and got pregnant right away, you should do that
– Get drunk, people always get pregnant when they are drunk (Yes, they do. Because they are
intoxicated and forget to take precautions.)
- Whiny Girls That Pretend They Are Infertile – Trying for 5 months is not suffering from infertility. It takes a year on average to get pregnant. I get that it might FEEL like infertility but it just isn’t. After YEARS of trying, I can’t even remember what trying for 5 months is like.
- Stupid Pregnancy Announcements on Facebook These can be cute, but they still really annoy me, and unless you are a best friend of mine, I will totally hide all your updates after you do this.
- Pregnant Girls That Don’t Research Pregnancy – If you are having a baby, and I can’t, at least have the decency to care about your pregnancy and birth OK?
- People That Have Kids And Are Awful Parents – I am not one of those people that thinks you should have to have a license to breed. But seriously, if you are giving your kid a baby bottle with soda in it and letting your 2 year old climb up the shelves at Wal-Mart, I can’t help but think “Seriously, you can reproduce and I can’t?!?!”
- Pregnancy Tests – Because they are ALWAYS negative, but sometimes you just can’t help yourself.
This post may be linked up with one or more of these wonderful blog hops: