|It even worked as a swimsuit!|
The light colored one is a “sample” which didn’t turn out so hot because this was before I learned that the facings are actually an important part of the pattern. It is also only fastened with safety pins, which are not really the classiest. They didn’t really wear these, but I think they are cute. Plus they are made of the same sheet as my shirt, which is always fun 🙂
|They liked “cleaning”|
The actual dresses I intended to make are much better, even if I only used velcro to fasten them. This was before I learned how easy buttons are to use.
|I really have to stop making them model directly after nap… they look so depressed!|
I apologize for the awful formatting on here… I just don’t know how to make it better…