A systematic review of 51 studies involving 260,000 children age 6 to 23 months found
no evidence that the flu vaccine is any more effective than a placebo.
The Flu vaccines contain mercury
One report shows that people who received the flu vaccine each year for 3 to 5 years had a 10-fold greater chance of developing Alzheimer’s disease than people who did not have any flu shots.
Research shows that over-use of the flu-vaccine and drugs like Tamiflu and Relenza can actually alter flu viruses and cause them to mutate into a more deadly strain.
- I love Christmas movies
- I love Christmas specials (Rudolph, Frosty, etc.) even more
- For some reason I think watching Christmas specials on network channels is better than watching them on cable channels.
- I am really sad that I can’t ever go visit my family at Christmas because Michael works at a retail store and can’t get time off during the holidays.
- I really suck at crossword puzzles, except for celebrity ones. Also ere, ali, and a couple other words are used in almost every crossword puzzle.
- It would be super awesome to have a White Christmas.
- I really wish that VHS tapes were not basically obsolete.
- I love that my house is decorated for Christmas.
- I hope since Michael is getting off work late he will be willing to buy me some McDonald’s.
- I am apparently a terrible cook now. The last two things I cooked turned out fairly awful. Since I am making the turkey for Michael’s family’s Christmas Eve dinner I really hope I get back on track soon. But since I don’t go to the event at least if it sucks I won’t have to hear about it.
- I had great Thanksgiving celebrations, and am very happy that Michael and I finally spent Thanksgiving together, although I doubt it will happen again for a long time.